At Mylowonders we believe that every child deserves to smile.
This is why we have decided to support a charity who believes in the power of children. How? For every order made on Mylowonders, £1 is given to Save the Children. Because we want to fight for children every single day, join us in supporting them.
"Every donation could give children who’ve been through hell the hope that tomorrow will be better than today, and the tools to rebuild the lives they thought they had lost. With thousands alongside us, we fight relentlessly to beat the biggest challenges that children face: hunger, disease, and violence.
We want to see a world where every child not only survives but thrives. Where they can go on to build a better future for us all. A world worth fighting for."
A bit more on Save The Children :
What We Do
We protect children, give them a healthy start and the chance to learn.
We’re raising vital funds to support children on the ground. Depending on the unique needs of children living in conflict, donations from the UK public are making sure that:
- Children have safe places to learn, play, and get psycho-social support so they can recover from their experiences.
- Children living in conflict can get critical medical care.
- Children can get vital food and vitamin supplies.
- Children suffering from malnutrition and severe dehydration can get treatment.
- We can immediately respond to disease outbreaks such as cholera and diphtheria, vaccinate children and promote safe hygiene to prevent diseases spreading.
- Children can get back in the classroom: we’re supporting existing schools, providing essential equipment, and establishing temporary learning spaces.
Where We Work
We work in 68 countries around the world.
How You Can Help
Your time and donation can save a child's life.
More information on their website here.